Edlund U-12 NSF #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Plated Steel Base
- Perfect for opening cans in restaurants and catering kitchens
- Designed for medium-duty use
- Large, 16" bar accommodates different sized cans
- Includes a plated steel, screw down base and an insert for a tight fit and easy slide action
- Stainless steel blade and gear for longevity
- Simple disassembly for easy cleaning and sanitation
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Edlund A928SP Base with Insert for U-12 and G-2 Manual Can Openers
Edlund A929SP Stainless Steel Can Opener Base for U-12, SG-2, and G-2 Can Openers
Edlund A944C Replacement Base Clamp for S-11, U-12, and G-2 Can Openers - NSF
Petrol-Gel Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant - 4 oz. Tube
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Base Material||Plated Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Minute||4 - 6|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||#1|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
As the country's oldest and most reliable maker of commercial can openers, Edlund is an industry icon. Quickly cut through your medium-volume can opening chores with the Edlund U-12 manual commercial can opener.
Designed for medium-duty, daily use, the Edlund U-12 is similar to a standard #1 manual can opener with its standard 16" adjustable bar, but has an easy, take-apart design for cleaning and maintenance. The Edlund U-12 #1 can opener is a convenient and easy way to open all sizes of cans including #10 cans.
The Edlund U-12's quick-change pin design makes it easy to remove gears and knives for cleanup and replacement. A plated steel, screw down base is included.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Edlund U-12 C #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Clamp Base
Edlund U-12 CL #1 Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Cast Stainless Steel Clamp Base
Edlund U-12 L #1 Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Plated Steel Base
Edlund U-12 S #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund U-12 SL #1 Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund U-12 WB #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar
Customers Also Viewed
Edlund S-11 NSF #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Base
Nemco 56050-1 #1 CanPRO Side Cut Manual Can Opener - Permanent Mount
Edlund 11100 Old Reliable #1 Manual Can Opener with Plated Steel Base
Edlund 12100 Old Reliable #2 Manual Can Opener with Plated Steel Base
Base Plate for #2 Can Opener
Base Plate for #1 Can Opener
Choice #1 Manual Can Opener without Base
Choice #2 Manual Can Opener without Base
People Talk About:installed install Easy wooden tables opener nice metal kitchen
This is a nice can opener! We have a few of these installed in the kitchen! Easy to install them on metal or wooden tables!!!
Eric K. Posted on 10/11/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register