Edlund EDCS-11F Stationary Can Opening Station with S-11 Heavy-Duty Manual Can Opener
Other Available Styles:
- Includes a fixed stand with undershelf, S-11 opener, and (2) 8-can racks
- Heavy-duty can opener is rated at 4-6 cans per minute (50 cans per day)
- Heavy-duty, all stainless steel table with bullet feet
- 500 lb. capacity undershelf can hold an additional 36 cans
- Makes storing and opening cans fast and efficient
- 5 year warranty coverage
Other Products from this Line
See how easy it is to disassemble, clean, and change the gears of the Edlund S-11 manual can opener! The first all-stainless steel can opener in the industry, it is perfect for cutting through heavy-volume can opening chores.
|Edlund 33150 Specs|
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Can Opener Usage Level||Heavy Duty|
|Cans per Day||50|
|Cans per Minute||4 - 6|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Heavy Duty|
Can Opening Stations
Manual Can Openers
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states: California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Edlund 33150 Details
Quickly cut through your heavy-volume can opening chores with the Edlund EDCS-11F stationary can opening station with S-11 heavy-duty manual can opener. As the country's oldest and most reliable maker of commercial can openers, Edlund is an industry icon. This model comes with a heavy-duty work table, (2) 8-can top mount can racks, and a S-11 NSF listed heavy-duty can opener. With all the great advantages you expect in an Edlund can opener ready to go to work, this can opening station is made to increase efficiency and ergonomics in your kitchen.
Designed for heavy-duty, daily use, the Edlund S-11 NSF listed heavy-duty can opener with a 16" adjustable bar is the first all-stainless steel can opener in the industry. Simply remove the can opener from the cast stainless steel base (included) and toss it in the dishwasher for cleaning. Not only does it resist rust, the Edlund S-11 opens all sizes of cans, including #10 cans, quickly and easily. Heavy-duty can openers are a great choice for your restaurant kitchen if you need to open less than 50 cans per day. Replacing knives and gears is easy with the Edlund S-11's quick-change pin. The can opener disassembles with the pull of a single pin!
This model comes with a heavy-duty, all stainless steel work table with a lifetime warranty that allows you to store and open cans in one spot. It has space on top for the two included 8-can racks. Since you can store some of your stock of cans on top of the unit, it eliminates the need to bend down to retrieve every can. The can racks are easy to remove for complete cleaning. Plus, when you need to store additional stock the undershelf can hold up to 500 lb. - approximately 36 additional cans!
Can Opener Bar Length: 16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register