Eckrich Deli 6.5 lb. Hard Salami
- Hard salami with a savory blend of seasonings and smoked flavor
- Made from quality cuts of pork and beef
- Does not contain by-products, fillers, or artificial colors or flavors
- Fully cooked; ready to slice and serve
- Ships refrigerated
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Add rich flavor to your sandwiches and entrees with this Eckrich Deli hard salami. This hard salami is crafted from high quality pork, beef, a signature blend of savory seasonings, and then smoked for a fresh, unmatched flavor. Build deliciously classic salami sandwiches in your deli, topped with smoked provolone cheese, dijon mustard, sweet pickle relish, and banana peppers on a submarine roll. Use for slicing by the pound for customers, or incorporating into your deli trays for catering events. You can even use this salami as a topping on your meat-lover's pizza, or in an antipasto salad with bologna.
This salami does not contain by-products, fillers, or artificial colors or flavors for premium quality deli meat you can feel good about serving. BHA with citric acid is added to help protect and preserve its naturally rich, savory flavor, and it is fully cooked and is ready to serve to your hungry customers. Great for stocking at your restaurant or deli, Italian eatery, or bustling bistro, simply slice it thick or thin, or cut into cubes, to create a variety of appetizing meals to offer on your menu.
At the age of 17, Peter Eckrich migrated from Germany to America and in 1894, opened a small meat market in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Rapidly expanding due to his dedication and craftsman ship, by 1932, Eckrich meats was a nationally recognized brand, known for their great tasting, supreme quality meats. Continuing this dedication to quality and care today, trust in Eckrich Deli to provide products your customers will crave again and again.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register