Eastern Tabletop 3978SCP Jazz Swing 6 Qt. Round Copper Coated Stainless Steel Induction Chafer with Pillar'd Stand and Hinged Dome Cover
- Upgrades buffet presentations at restaurants, hotels, and catered events
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with color-infused xylo copper coating
- Keeps food warm and covered to prevent contamination
- Removable lid for easy cleaning
- Adjustable fuel shelf for traditional chafer use
- Induction compatible at 1800W
- Comes with an electric plate adaptor for simple, immediate operation
- Pillar'd legs add dimension to food displays
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Eastern Tabletop 805J Jazz Electric Heating Unit with Adapter for 6 and 8 Qt. Chafers - 120V
Choice 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel - 24/Case
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
Choice 4 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel - 24/Case
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 12/Pack
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 3/Pack
Choice Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
Choice Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 12/Pack
In this video, Corporate Chef Matt Schuler explains the best options to suit your needs when it comes to chafer fuel. From gel fuel or wick fuel, or fuel that burns up to 6 hours, Choice Chafer fuel has just what you need for every occasion!
Watch as Steve demonstrates the proper way to use your chafer, from how much water you will need to when you should light the fuel. And remember, a chafer is only for keeping food warm, not for cooking it!
|Length||18 3/4 Inches|
|Product Line||Eastern Tabletop Jazz|
|Style||High End Chafers|
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel item has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints. If they are not easily removed by the dry cloth, our Noble Chemical stainless steel cleaner should do the trick!
- Can I put the chafer's food pan in the oven?
- Yes, the food pan included with this chafer can safely be used in the oven.
- Can this induction chafer be used with traditional chafer fuel?
- Yes, this versatile, dual-purpose chafer can be used with an induction element or with chafer fuel.
- Is this chafer with a xylo coating dishwasher safe?
- The included food and water pans are dishwasher safe. All other components should be hand washed with soapy water.
Elevate your upscale buffet presentation with this Eastern Tabletop 3978SCP Jazz Swing 6 qt. round copper coated stainless steel induction chafer with pillar'd stand and hinged dome cover. This chafer's heavy-duty, 18/10 stainless steel construction and color-infused xylo copper coating guarantee a long-lasting, professional look. It's durable yet lightweight enough to provide effortless transportation, set-up, and tear-down. Not only does its elegant dome cover help keep food warm and covered to prevent contamination, it also has an integrated brake mechanism that allows users to lock the lid at an open angle while serving. Once your event is over and your guests have left, the hinged cover is removable for easy cleaning.
Offering a polished, contemporary display, this chafer has an integrated drip-free feature to keep your tabletops clean from spills and messes. An adjustable shelf is fitted directly below the pan in order to hold canned fuel for traditional chafer use. If you're looking to eliminate the hassle and expense of chafing fuel, it is also induction compatible at 1800W and comes with an electric plate adaptor for simple, immediate operation. Standing on four pillar'd legs for easy display and storage, this chafer is the perfect addition to hotels, restaurants, and catered events!
Length: 18 3/4"
Capacity: 6 qt.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Get paid to review this product!