- Direct replacement for standard foot
- Provides a flat, stable base in any environment
- Allows you to bolt equipment to the floor
|Shipping Weight||0.1 lb.|
|Diameter||1 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
If you need to bolt your Eagle Group equipment to the floor for added stability during use, this Eagle Group 313835 equivalent flanged 3 1/4" seismic foot is the perfect solution! It is designed to swap out easily for an existing foot on products with legs that measure 1 5/8" in outer diameter. Feet like these are typically used to comply with local codes which require you to secure equipment to the floor, and in situations where keeping your equipment immobile could be useful, like on a food truck.
Outer Diameter: 1 5/8"
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register