Doyon JAOP10G Liquid Propane Double Deck Jet Air Oven Proofer Combo - 208V, 85,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stacked proofer and oven compartments
- Jet Air reversing fan system
- Shot and pulse steam injection
- 16.5 kW
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Doyon Baking Equipment
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Doyon Baking Equipment JAOP10G L208/1 Specs|
|Width||53 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||53 5/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||39 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Width||39 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Height||27 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Oven Capacity||10 Full Size Pans|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Oven Shelf Spacing||3 3/4 Inches|
|Proofer Capacity||12 Full Size Pans|
|Proofer Shelf Spacing||3 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment JAOP10G L208/1 Details
The entire baking process can now be completed in one machine with Doyon's JAOP10G liquid propane double deck oven proofer combo! Start by proofing your products in a cavity that includes manual controls and an automatic water float system, which eliminates the need to fill water pans. Once the proofing process is over, easily move the pans to the oven, where the patented Jet Air reversing fan system moves air evenly in separate directions to help you bake faster and more evenly! The proofing cavity will hold 12 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans while the oven holds 10 sheet pans.
- Automatic water float system in proofer
- Proofer holds 12 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans; Oven holds 10 sheet pans
- 3" proofer shelf spacing; 3 3/4" oven shelf spacing
- Digital temperature control up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fully insulated oven
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- Requires 208/240V electrical connection; 85,000 BTU
Left to Right: 53 1/2"
Front to Back: 53 1/2"
Left to Right: 39"
Front to Back: 30"
Left to Right: 39"
Front to Back: 29 3/4"
Height: 26 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment JAOP10G L208/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register