Don Juan 5.3 oz. Aged Iberico 33-3 Mixed Milk Cheese Wedge - 12/Case
|Buy 1 - 3||$51.49/Case|
- Unique, distinctive blend of 33% sheep, goat, and cow's milk
- Bold, rich flavor with notes of nuttiness
- Pairs well with a light-bodied, dry white Spanish Alberico or Sauvignon Blanc
- Delicious addition to any charcuterie board or tapas plate
- Ships refrigerated
|Package Size||5.3 oz.|
|Total Case Size||4 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What does this product's protected designation of origin mean?
- The European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status indicates that every part of the production, processing, and preparation process of this product takes place in the geographical region from which it originates. In other European languages, this indication may be referred to by different names and acronyms, such as DOP (Denominazione di Origine Protetta) in Italian, AOP (Appellation d’Origine Protégée) in French, or DOC (Denominação de Origem Controlada) in Portuguese.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
For a unique blend of flavors in one wedge, specialize your dishes with the Don Juan 5.3 oz. aged Iberico 33-3 cheese wedge! Crafted from 33% sheep, goat, and cow's milk, this Iberico blend is bold and rich, with competing yet complementary flavors of the elusive milk blend. The animals graze and are raised in the Spanish countryside to develop the milk characteristics that are natural to the environment, letting this cheese stand to the traditional values and practices of the long-established Iberico. First produced in central Spain's Valladolid province dating back to medieval times, Iberico cheese has been crafted and perfected so well over time that it is now strictly regulated by the area's local dairies. This Don Juan Iberico cheese holds such values, and even ages the cheese for up to five months to fully develop the flavor profile.
Staying true to the country of origin, using on various tapas makes this cheese extremely versatile. Serve this cheese over chorizo or Serrano ham with a piece of crusty, hearty artisanal bread. To create an upscale menu option, shave this Iberico on a bed of arugula, spiced fuji apples, and candied walnuts. Try shredded over omelets to add a rich and buttery element with sauteed vegetables, onions, and potatoes. Fold into a rich cream sauce to create a signature pasta dish, or melt onto potatoes or rice to give an earthy, buttery, and smooth finish to a side dish or a meal's base starch. Any dish adorned with Iberico cheese pairs perfectly with Spanish reds such as Bobal or Syrah, as well as French reds like Pinot Noir and Beaujolais. If in search of a lighter option for salads, try a dry Sauvignon Blanc.
Since 1999, Don Juan has been committed to honoring the legacy of traditional Spanish delicacies through careful production using time-honored methods. Each of their products is a love letter to the delicious flavor that comes from pride, careful craftsmanship, and patience. When you serve Don Juan products, your customers will fall in love with the rich traditional flavors that envelop their senses and engage their imaginations!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register