See more products like this!Browse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blueline AFR9050R 9 1/4" x 7 1/4" White Pack of MiracleBind College Ruled Paper Refill Sheet - 50 Sheets
Domtar 851254 8 1/2" x 11" White Ream of 20# 5-Hole Top Punch Custom Cut-Sheet Copy Paper - 500 Sheets
Other Available Styles:
- 20# basis weight
- Compatible with standard copiers, laser printers, and plain paper fax machines
- Features 5-hole top punch for versatile use
- U.S. brightness rating of 92
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
|Domtar DMR851254 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||5 Holes|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Domtar DMR851254 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials it needs with this Domtar 851254 8 1/2" x 11" white 20# 5-hole top punch custom cut-sheet copy paper. This paper is perfect for invoices, reports, and various medical forms! With its 20# basis weight and smooth finish, this standard letter size office paper is guaranteed to function for everyday, high-volume use with laser, inkjet, and digital printers, and copiers. With 5 holes punched in the top, this paper is easy to file for future reference!
Boasting a U.S. 92 brightness rating, this office paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. This ream includes 500 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Best of all, this paper was sourced from a certified managed forest, so it's a choice you can feel good about. Use this paper to create professional documents for your office or establishment.
Width: 8 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register