Delfield SAFRI1-S 36.15 Cu. Ft. One Section Solid Door Roll In Freezer - Specification Line
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior
- Accommodates one 28 1/2" x 27 1/4" x 72" pan rack
- 1/2 hp top mounted compressor
|Delfield SAFRI1-S Specs|
|Capacity||36.15 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Delfield SAFRI1-S Details
Use this Delfield SAFRI1-S 36.15 cu. ft. one section solid door roll in freezer to keep one 28 1/2" x 27 1/4" x 72" pan rack full of food frozen yet easily accessible. And thanks to its stainless steel exterior and heavy gauge aluminum interior, you can be sure this unit will reliably serve your establishment's needs for years to come.
To keep your valuable food safe from tampering after business hours, this state-of-the-art roll in freezer features built-in door locks with heavy duty strikes, ensuring that the door stays closed and locked until you're ready to open it. The door gaskets guarantee a secure seal when the door is closed.
A top mounted 1/2 hp compressor circulates environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures. The top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake. An externally mounted digital thermometer clearly displays the temperature so that you can adjust it with the microprocessor controls. It also has an alarm to alert you of any sudden drops or rises in temperature.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register