- Front-breathing design requires no clearance for set up
- Intuitive, easy-to-use electronic temperature control system
- Energy-efficient hot gas system prevents evaporator condensate
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Includes 1 gray, epoxy coated wire shelf
|Delfield GUF32P-S Specs|
|Shipping Weight||280 lb.|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||8.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
Delfield GUF32P-S Details
For ample food prep space and superior refrigeration, choose this Delfield GUF32P-S 32" front breathing undercounter freezer with flat top! This unit is a great way to provide out of the way, frozen food storage when space is a limiting factor. Its durable stainless steel top and front are great for commercial use and easy to maintain. Additionally, the aluminum interior is sturdy and provides you long-lasting use.
Inside, the unit has one epoxy coated shelf that offer you optimal storage space. Plus, the self-closing door also has a 90 degree stay open feature, for easier product loading. An electronic control system also makes monitoring this model's internal temperature a breeze.
Equipped with a 1/3 hp compressor and running on R-290 refrigerant with an Ozone Depletion Potential of 0 and Global Warming Potential of 3, this freezer keeps your items frozen between -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and door gasket design also conserve energy for increased efficiency. The model comes with 5" casters (2 front locking) so that you can easily move it for cleaning. The unit requires an 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 8.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsDelfield GUF48P-S 48" Front Breathing Undercounter Freezer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register