- Stainless steel exterior front and sides; gray coated aluminum interior
- 46 cu. ft.
- Digital temperature display with high/low temperature alarms
- LED interior lighting
- Includes 6 gray epoxy coated shelves
- Self-closing doors with stay-open feature and locks
- 3/4 hp; 115V
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
|Delfield GBF2P-S Specs|
|Width||55 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/2 Inches|
|Height||79 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||56 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield GBF2P-S Details
This Delfield GBF2P-S Coolscapes 55" two section reach-in freezer provides 46 cu. ft. of frozen storage space with all of the features that you are looking for in a new freezer! With its stainless steel exterior front and sides and a gray coated aluminum interior, this freezer is resistant to corrosion and will stand up to use in your commercial kitchen. It has a digital temperature display on the outside of the unit and high / low temperature alarms to keep you updated on your freezer's performance. Since it holds -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, you can be sure that your frozen meats, vegetables, and other foods will be preserved at safe temperatures.
To maintain energy efficiency, this unit is equipped with self-closing doors that keep chilled air in. Loading and unloading the freezer is convenient since the doors will stay in position when opened more than 90 degrees, and you can also secure the freezer when it is full by using the built-in door locks. The door gaskets are easy to clean and remove without the use of tools so you can ensure a sanitary storage environment. Plus, with other great features like integral door handles and 180 degree door opening, this freezer is great for tight aisles or storage areas where you want a professional piece of equipment.
This unit includes 6 gray epoxy-coated shelves to make organization a breeze. Plus, it has (4) 5" locking casters that allow you to slide the freezer out from the wall for cleaning and maintenance. This efficient freezer comes with a 3/4 hp top-mounted refrigeration system that uses R-290 refrigerant, with a TXV expansion valve and hot gas condensate removal for precise, efficient operation. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 55 1/4"
Depth: 32 1/2"
Height: 79 1/2"
Height: 56 5/8"
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register