Delfield CSDTR1P-SH Coolscapes Solid Half Door Dual Temperature Reach In Refrigerator / Freezer
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- All stainless steel construction
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Boasts a dual refrigerator / freezer design
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Top-mounted compressor
- Built-in door locks add security
- 1/5 hp refrigerator compressor; 1/4 hp freezer compressor
|Delfield CSDTR1P-SH Specs|
|Width||27 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/4 Inches|
|Height||79 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 9/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 3/16 Inches|
|Capacity||21.62 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Freezer||8.6 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Refrigerator||8.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/4 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/5 HP|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield CSDTR1P-SH Details
As part of the Delfield Coolscapes series, this CSDTR1P-SH 17.2 cu. ft. single section dual temperature refrigerator / freezer offers state-of-the-art quality, versatility, usability, and performance destined to outlast a standard model. With a fully insulated all stainless steel body, this combination refrigerator / freezer delivers consistent temperatures, a fast recovery, and low energy consumption. Two solid half doors allow you to open only one section at a time, further helping to preserve internal temperatures.
For superior versatility, this unit features a 8.6 cu. ft. refrigerator on top to keep your fresh ingredients, dressings, sauces, and more right where you need them most - at eye-level. Two chrome plated adjustable shelves help you make the most of the reach in refrigerator's space, while a 1/5 hp top mounted compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Beneath the refrigerator, a similarly-sized freezer with a 1/4 hp top mounted compressor keeps your food frozen until ready for use, while two more chrome plated adjustable shelves guarantee excellent organization.
The top mounted design of both the compressors prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake, while freeing up more space for storage. Both compartments have built-in door locks with heavy duty strikes as well as individual, externally mounted digital thermometers that clearly display the temperature in each compartment. An alarm alerts you of any sudden drops or rises in temperature.
The Delfield CSDTR1P-SH requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 27 3/8"
Depth: 33 1/4"
Height: 79 7/16"
Interior Dimensions (per section):
Width: 22 9/16"
Depth: 22 1/16" - 27 3/8"
Height: 26 3/16"
Capacity: 8.6 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register