Delfield 4472N-18M 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Top rail holds (18) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- Front-breathing design allows for zero clearance installation
- Stainless steel exterior sides, top, and front
- ABS interior sides won't dent or corrode
- 8" deep cutting board for convenient prep
- Three epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 5" casters for easy mobility
- 1/2 hp compressor uses R-404A refrigerant
You May Also Need
|Delfield 4472N-18M Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||44 9/16 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||24.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield 4472N-18M Details
Thanks to its innovative front-breathing design, the Delfield 4472N-18M mega top sandwich / salad prep refrigerator can be pushed flush against a wall, or built into a cabinet or counter, to help conserve valuable space in your busy kitchen, deli, or pizzeria.
The ingredient rail can hold up to (18) 1/6 size food pans (included), so you'll always have the toppings you need close at hand. Additionally, an 8" wide, antimicrobially treated polyethylene cutting board provides ample space to prepare delicious sandwiches, salads, and subs piled high with fresh meats, colorful toppings, and savory sauces. Three epoxy-coated wire shelves help you organize back-up and bulk ingredients in the prep refrigerator's lower cabinet. To the right of the pans is 26" of countertop space, ideal for storing condiments, supplies, or even food prep equipment like slicers and veggie choppers.
Featuring a stainless steel exterior sides, top, and front, this unit is designed for maximum durability. Plus, its ABS interior sides are corrosion-resistant and they won't dent, ensuring long-lasting use in your establishment. A set of 5" casters is included for easy mobility, making it easy to clean the floor underneath the unit.
This sandwich / salad prep refrigerator is powered by a 1/2 hp compressor and maintains temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 36"
Height: 44 9/16"
Capacity: 24.80 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Delfield 4464N-12M 64" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4464N-24M 64" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4427N-12M 27" 1 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4432N-12M 32" 1 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4460N-12M 60" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4448N-18M 48" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4460N-24M 60" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4472N-24M 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4472N-30M 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4427N-9M 27" 1 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4464N-18M 64" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4460N-18M 60" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register