Delfield 4460N-12 60" 2 Door Front Breathing Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 3" Casters
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Top rail holds (12) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- Front-breathing design allows for zero clearance installation
- Stainless steel exterior sides, top, and front
- ABS interior sides won't dent or corrode
- 10" deep cutting board for convenient prep
- Two epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 3" casters for easy mobility
- 1/2 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant
|Delfield 4460N-12 W/3"CASTERS Specs|
|Width||60 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||42 9/16 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||10 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||34 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||20.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||12 Pans|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield 4460N-12 W/3"CASTERS Details
With a top rail that holds (12) 1/6 size food pans and a generous workspace in front of the rail, the Delfield 4460N-12 60" salad prep refrigerator provides plenty of space to store ingredients and prepare your signature salads or sandwiches. Its dual level pan brackets allow you to set the pans 1" lower than normal if needed, for maximum cooling performance even in high temperatures, or if the cover is usually left open.
A dishwasher safe 10" wide cutting board on the front provides plenty of room for sandwich or salad preparation and is even treated with an antimicrobial agent for improved sanitation. To keep backup ingredients close at hand, the lower section boasts two adjustable epoxy coated wire shelves for flexible storage, giving you 20.2 cu. ft. of storage space.
Its 1/2 hp compressor uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures. High density foamed in place polyurethane insulation, Delfield's precision ACT electronic temperature controls, and a unique evaporator design that provides optimum airflow also contribute to outstanding temperature retention and efficiency in the most demanding environments.
This unit's front breathing design allows for zero-clearance installation in tight spaces, and 3" casters enable easy movement for cleaning. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 60 1/8"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 42 9/16"
Work Surface Height: 34"
Capacity: 20.2 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Delfield 4460N-12 W/3"CASTERS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register