Decaf Espresso Pods - 150/Box
- Individual pods allow for portion control
- Pre-ground for ease of use and quick clean up
- Pod packaging helps to maintain freshness
- Rich, bold flavor
- Great for coffee shops, cafes, hotels and restaurants
|Package Size||6.67 g.|
|Roast Level||Extra Dark|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use these pods with one-cup coffee makers?
- These pods are not intended for use in one-cup coffee makers and should only be used with an appropriate espresso machine.
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes extra dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Extra dark roast coffee provides a strong bitter, smoky tasting brew. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, extra dark roast coffee contains a very low amount of caffeine in comparison to all other roast types.
Give your customers the morning boost they're looking for with these premium decaf espresso pods. Made from only the finest beans, this finely ground espresso has a rich and robust flavor that will quickly become any coffee-lover's favorite. The individual nitrogen-flushed packets ensure optimum freshness for each and every brew. It comes pre-ground, pre-tamped, and measured to the perfect proportion. The grounds are packed in between two pieces of filter paper so that you can simply toss the pod into your espresso machine to brew. Serve this espresso straight or use it to make flavorful cappuccinos, lattes, and iced beverages. For a truly customized and specialty espresso beverage, add a splash of flavoring syrup to each hand crafted beverage. No matter what coffee beverages your customers desire, this espresso is the perfect base.
These pre-measured pods ensure a consistent serving-size and espresso concentration with every brew. Since there is no grinding required, this espresso offers easy clean up and is virtually mess-free. Unlike other brewed coffee beverages, espresso has a thicker consistency, which makes for a bolder flavor. In addition, this espresso is decaf - great for customers wishing to avoid caffeine or who enjoy drinking espresso late in the day. Filled with natural antioxidants, espresso is a great morning beverage choice for your more health-conscious patrons as well! Ideal for busy diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and lobbies, these decaf espresso pods offer convenience you desire and the flavor your customers deserve.
Diameter: 1 3/4"
People Talk About:espresso pods Decaf great price customers italian pod packet Caffe
Very convenient and easy clean up. Our baristas use Caffe Verani Decaf Espresso Pods and our customers love our decaf drinks. Great quality for a great price.
Caffe Verani Decaf Espresso pods come in a packet of 150 in a box delivered to you. The flavor is delicious yet less caffeinated for those who enjoy less caffeine
The Caffe Verani Decaf Espresso Pods are an okay tasting espresso. The price is great but my customers didn't like it so much. But, these can be used for home use or as a back up Espresso should you ever run out of your normal Espresso purchase.
this brand of expresso wasn't very liked by my customers. The packaging is very high quality ,the espresso itself just wasn't good for my restaurant .still recommended to try.
Recently ordered our first box, only because our customers have always been asking for decaf. Definitely worth buying, great taste. Most likely will order more!
Decaf espresso pods are a perect fit in our porta-filters. We do very little decaf business and did not want to grind decaf so we are using these.
These italian espresso pods are great for the price. They taste great and can be used to make just about any coffee drink you want.
Very good! These meet ESE spec well, tight pack with very few grounds outside of the pod. I do not drink straight espresso so take my review with a grain of sugar. I will say, with some sugar, a little cream and some ice, your icespresso will have your favorite coffee ice cream flavor with no off or after tastes. I use there for cappuccinos and have a commercial grade dedicated pod machine. I have tried many assorted pod packs. These rank well with all I've tried, although, I probably prefer columbian if I wanted to get picky. For the low price per pod here, you cannot find a better value.
decaf coffee / espresso pods are so conveniet pods help you make just the right amount. and easy cleanup. flushed packet are freshness at a low buy.
Great Espresso Pods at a great price! Italian espresso at its best. Full body, nice crema, done as only Italian roasters can. I'm buying more today!
These convenient Italian pods make consistently delicious caramel tasting cups of espressos. they are the best ones I have tried. I am ordering my second case today.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register