Crown Verity CV-MBI-80-LP Liquid Propane 79 3/8" Island Grill - 79,500 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Complete outdoor cooking system
- 34" grill for your delicious entrees
- Side burner for sauteing or warming sauces
- Exceptional storage for go-to tools and seasonings
- Removable water pan eases cleaning and helps eliminate grease fires
- Made from 300 series top grade stainless steel
- 79,500 BTU; 5 burners and 1 lighter tube
- Requires a liquid propane connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Crown Verity ZCV-PGRID-36 Professional Series 36" Removable Griddle
Crown Verity ZCV-RFS-36 36" Removable Front Shelf
Crown Verity ZCV-G1222 12" x 20 1/2" Griddle Plate
Crown Verity ZCV-G2022 21 3/4" x 20 1/2" Griddle Plate
plus $270.48 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-BC-36-BI BBQ Cover for BI-36 with Roll Dome
Crown Verity ZCV-RT-36BI 36" Built-In Grill Rotisserie Assembly
plus $552.16 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-SBK Stainless Steel Smoker Box Kit
Crown Verity ZCV-PGT-1117 22" x 13" Perforated Stainless Steel Vegetable / Fish Grilling Tray
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
Hot & Fast
Burners on high with direct high heat will sear the meat. Direct high heat adds caramelization, deep flavor, a crust, plus it is a time saver.
Low & Slow
Utilizes indirect low heat. Set lower heat to one side and place your meat on that side. The longer it cooks the more tender it will be. Indirect low heat gives you meat that is fall-apart tender, it remains juice, is lower maintenance as well as being healthier.
Learn the benefits of grilling both Hot & Fast and Low & Slow.
|Crown Verity CV-MBI-80 Specs|
|Width||79 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Height||51 15/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||34 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 1/8 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Crown Verity CV-MBI-80 Details
Easily add a complete outdoor cooking system to your hotel, restaurant, or country club with this Crown Verity CV-MBI-80-LP liquid propane 79 3/8" island grill! This incredible package comes with everything you need to begin efficiently making delicious ribs, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, and other grilled favorites. The spacious 34" x 21" cooking surface combines with 4 powerful 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners for impressive output that allows you to grill up to 280 fresh burgers or 210 strip steaks in an hour! A bun rack is also included to provide you with a convenient place to toast buns or keep food warm during service. The 15,000 BTU side burner, meanwhile, gives you the perfect place to saute mushrooms, onions, peppers, and other toppings, or even warm sauces for your mouth-watering meats. And to help boost your efficiency, this unit comes with ample storage space as well as a convenient spice tray and utensil hook to store BBQ gear like tongs, spatulas, grill scrapers, and even go-to seasonings so that they're always close at hand when you need them.
This island grill is made from rugged 300 series top grade stainless steel for exceptional durability and ease of cleaning. A removable water pan not only helps make cleaning a breeze, but also reduces grease fire hazards for added safety. Thanks to the 4 recessed locking casters, this grill is incredibly simple to maneuver over any terrain so you can set up your food stations in a variety of settings. As an added bonus, it ships assembled and ready to use so you can start grilling right away!
Width: 79 3/8"
Depth: 27 3/4"
Cooking Height: 36 1/8"
Height: 51 15/16"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register