Cornelius CCM1448WF2 Nordic Series 48" Water Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 1458 lb.
- Produces up to 1458 lb.
- Stainless steel construction
- 208/230V, 1 phase
- 48" wide
- Reduced utility consumption
You May Also Need
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Regency Ice Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $98.49 / Each
|Cornelius CCM1448WF2 Specs|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
1,250 to 3,400 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.5 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||21.1 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Cornelius CCM1448WF2 Details
The Cornelius CCM1448WF2 Nordic water cooled ice cuber is packed with features that will ensure reliable performance for many years. 208/230V 1 phase electrical rating. This CCM1448WF2 ice cuber produces up to 1458 lb. of full size (7/8" x 7/8") ice cubes per day.
The Nordic CCM1448 series of modular cubed ice makers from Cornelius feature an ultra- low profile design: only 26"H x 48"W.
All of the Cornelius Nordic series ice makers and ice dispensers share several design features that enhance their durability and usability. All Nordic models are constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. "Harvest Assist" technology reduces utility consumption and ice clumping by dislodging the cubes from the evaporator with a probe rather than running water.
Additionally, all Nordic ice cubers utilize an oversized condenser with wide fin spacing that does not require an air filter. Not only will you be free from changing clogged filters, an additional benefit of these wide fins is the ability to operate in the highest temperature environments in the industry.
Finally, all Nordic ice cubers are completely sanitary, featuring Agion antimicrobial protection against mold, mildew, and fungus. Agion is naturally safe, odorless and tasteless, and provides effective protection for the machine's lifetime.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register