Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-D 60" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Customers Also Viewed
- Holds (16) 1/6 size food pans; non-recessed design makes swapping out ingredients easy
- Stainless steel roll out drawers hold (1) 12" x 20" x 6" pan each
- 12" deep full-length nylon cutting board
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction; 2" foam insulation
- Automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator; easy-to-service condensing unit
- Heavy-duty insulated lid
- Air-flow distribution keeps pans at ideal temperature
- 1/4 hp, 115V; 17 cu. ft. capacity
You May Also Need
Continental Refrigerator SOS60 60" x 16" Single Overshelf
plus $739.00 / Each
Continental Refrigerator DOS60 60" x 16" Double Overshelf
plus $1,239.00 / Each
Continental Refrigerator 50203 6" Stainless Steel Legs
$142.49 / Set
Keep premium sandwich ingredients fresh (and your customers happy) with the Continental Refrigeration sandwich prep unit! With temperature controls, flush mount pans, and front breathing circulation, Continental Refrigeration will meet your needs.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
Continental Refrigerator has the Griddle Stands and well as the Sandwich Units to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
|Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-D Specs|
|Depth||31 7/16 Inches|
|Height||42 1/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||12 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Capacity||17 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-D Details
Craft your signature sandwiches or salads with the Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-D 60" sandwich / salad prep refrigerator! This refrigerator has enough top space to hold up to (16) 1/6 size food pans at a time, giving you the versatility you need to offer guests a variety of different ingredient choices. Plus, the pans are flush-mount to keep ingredients cool and fresher than ever! The 12" nylon cutting board makes it easy to assemble food products quickly in one area, and thanks to its 4 drawers, you can keep extra ingredients nearby for refill at a moment's notice. Made of stainless steel for extended product life and with a magnetic snap-in drawer gasket to ensure a tight seal, each drawer can hold a single 12" x 20" x 6" food pan.
To maintain foodsafe holding temperatures, this prep table comes with a back mounted 1/4 hp compressor that circulates R290 refrigerant while blowing forced air under your ingredient pans for even chilling. Plus, the heavy-duty insulated pan rail lid keeps your food cold and free of contaminants in between orders. To ensure efficiency, this unit can even operate in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
The front and top of the unit are made of heavy-duty stainless steel, while the end panels, rear, and interior are made of aluminum for long-lasting durability. For excellent temperature retention, the whole unit is insulated with 2" of CFC-free polyurethane, and thanks to its 5" casters, this prep table moves with ease when it comes time to clean your kitchen. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 31 7/16"
Height: 42 1/4"
Capacity: 17 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-D
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register