Continental Refrigerator KC69-SS Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Customers Also Viewed
- Rugged, sleek stainless steel exterior
- Galvanized steel interior with reinforced stainless steel floor
- Features 2 locking doors
- Includes 2 tap towers with 1 faucet each
- Holds up to 3 barrel-type kegs or 3 straight wall kegs
- Front-breathing design allows installation against walls or in counters
- Will maintain safe holding temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115V; 1/3 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
With over 2000 models of food service equipment, Continental Refrigeration is a top "solutions provider" for all businesses! From restaurants and bars to bakeries and delis, this American company can provide you with innovative appliances.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
Continental Refrigerator has the Keg Coolers and well as the Back Bar Cooler to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
|Continental Refrigerator KC69-SS Specs|
|Depth||29 3/16 Inches|
|Height||34 3/4 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||26 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Features||Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||3 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||2 Taps|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
Continental Refrigerator KC69-SS Details
Keep seasonal microbrews, well-known favorites, and everything in between on tap and ready to serve with this Continental Refrigerator KC69-SS front-breathing beer dispenser! With a spacious design that boasts enough room to accommodate up to 3 barrel-type kegs or 3 straight wall kegs, this dispenser features (2) 3" towers with 1 tap each so that you can offer guests the beer they crave most. A durable stainless steel exterior with a type 304 stainless steel top not only provides you with a rugged construction that is sure to deliver years of dependable service, but will also add a sleek aesthetic to your bar setup. The galvanized steel interior is backed by a reinforced stainless steel floor that makes it extremely simple to clean and able to reliably support heavy kegs of beer!
The doors, which feature a keyed lock for added security, include a magnetic snap in gasket for simple replacement while also delivering a tight seal for fantastic temperature retention. A 1/3 hp compressor that runs on R290 refrigerant combines with an automatic non-electric condensate evaporator and high-density foamed in place insulation to provide you with impressive energy savings and safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures of up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. With a front-breathing design, this unit can be installed flush against walls and countertops to further simplify installation and to most efficiently utilize your kitchen space. And, so you don't have to worry about time consuming cleaning and maintenance, this beer dispenser features a convenient slide-out condensing unit. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 29 3/16"
Height: 34 3/4"
Capacity: 26 cu. ft.
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator KC69-SS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register