Continental Refrigerator CRA93-27M 93" 3 Door 1 Half Door Mighty Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- 93" long with 10" cutting board; extra countertop space
- Holds (27) 1/6 size food pans; mighty top design
- Non-recessed food pans allow for a flush mount and make swapping out ingredients easy
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction; epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Same depth as your mighty top pizza prep table; can be used in the same row
- Automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator with easy-to-service condensing unit
- Self-closing door mechanisms with magnetic snap-in gaskets
- 1/2 hp compressor with forced air refrigeration; 115V
You May Also Need
Continental Refrigerator SOS93 93" x 16" Single Overshelf
$1,059.00 / Each
Continental Refrigerator DOS93 93" x 16" Double Overshelf
$1,899.00 / Each
Looking for a reliable and efficient sandwich unit for your foodservice establishment? Check out Continental Refrigerator’s CRA base models! With a wide selection of units, you’ll be sure to find one that suits your needs.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Keep premium sandwich ingredients fresh (and your customers happy) with the Continental Refrigeration sandwich prep unit! With temperature controls, flush mount pans, and front breathing circulation, Continental Refrigeration will meet your needs.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
Continental Refrigerator has the Griddle Stands and well as the Sandwich Units to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
|Continental Refrigerator CRA93-27M Specs|
|Depth||36 1/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||93 Inches|
|Interior Width||89 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||10 Inches|
|Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Interior Height||12 1/2 - 26 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||27 Pans|
|Capacity||32 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Continental Refrigerator CRA93-27M Details
Craft your signature sandwiches or salads with the Continental Refrigerator CRA93-27M 93" mighty top extra-deep sandwich / salad prep refrigerator! This refrigerator has enough top space to hold up to (27) 1/6 size food pans at a time, giving you the versatility you need to offer guests a variety of different ingredient choices. The 10" cutting board makes it easy to assemble food products quickly in one area, and thanks to its bottom storage section, you can keep extra ingredients nearby for refill at a moment's notice. This unit also features spring-loaded, self-closing doors so that your unit closes properly, and with magnetic snap-in door gaskets you can be sure of a tight seal.
To maintain foodsafe holding temperatures, this prep table comes with a 1/2 hp compressor that circulates R-134a refrigerant while blowing forced air over the top of your ingredient pans for even chilling. The condenser is conveniently located in the front and slides out easily so you can service it as needed, and 6 epoxy-coated steel shelves allow you to make the most of your interior storage space, without the fear of corrosion.
The front and top of the unit are made of heavy-duty stainless steel, while the end panels, rear, and interior are made of aluminum for long-lasting durability. For excellent temperature retention, the whole unit is insulated with 2" of CFC-free polyurethane, and thanks to its 5" casters, this prep table moves with ease when it comes time to clean your kitchen. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Left to Right: 93"
Front to Back: 36 1/16"
Capacity: 32 cu. ft.
Left to Right: 89"
Front to Back: 30"
Height (over condensing unit): 12 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator CRA93-27M
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register