Continental Refrigerator CPA68-D 68" Customizable Pizza Prep Table with 4 Drawers and 1 Half Door
- 68'' long with 19'' cutting board
- Four drawers and one half door; Insulated lids
- 1/2 hp compressor with forced air refrigeration
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- 2'' thick foamed-in-place insulation
- (4) 5'' casters
- Interior hanging thermometer helps monitor temperature
You May Also Need
Continental Refrigerator SOS68 68" x 16" Single Overshelf
$799.00 / Each
Continental Refrigerator DOS68 68" x 16" Double Overshelf
$1,449.00 / Each
Continental Refrigerator 50203 6" Stainless Steel Legs
$142.49 / Set
Continental Refrigerator 5-094 Garnish Rack - 28" x 17 1/2"
$168.99 / Each
Bring innovation and efficiency to your pizza shop with the Continental Refrigeration pizza prep table! Whether you are looking for the standard table or the upgraded version with options, this pizza prep table is the perfect kitchen addition.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator pizza prep or base unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
|Continental Refrigerator CPA68-D Specs|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||39 7/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||68 Inches|
|Nominal Width||68 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Height||12 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||9 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||22 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Continental Refrigerator CPA68-D Details
Prepare your most popular pizzas while keeping your ingredients just inches away with the Continental Refrigerator CPA68-D 68" pizza prep table! This prep table features four drawers and one half door to hold a variety of pizza ingredients in the containers that are most convenient for your business. Its 68" length makes it easy to assemble whole pies right on the 19" wide cutting board, and thanks to the insulated lid, you can be sure your ingredients will stay fresh throughout the day.
To maintain foodsafe holding temperatures, this prep table comes with a 1/2 hp compressor that circulates R-134a refrigerant while blowing forced air over the top of your ingredient pans for even chill. The condenser is conveniently located in the bottom right of the table so you can easily service it as needed.
The top, front, and end panels of this unit are made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. The back is completely enclosed and vented, and it is easily removed for maintenance and modification. For excellent temperature retention, the whole unit is insulated with 2" of polyurethane, and thanks to its 5" casters, this prep table moves easily when you need to clean your kitchen. Additional features include a built-in defrost timer, interior hanging thermometer, ergonomically-friendly raised angle rail, and an expansion valve for quick recovery. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 36 7/8"
Height: 39 7/16"
Capacity: 22 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator CPA68-D
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!