Continental Refrigerator BBUC90-PT 90" Black Solid Door Pass-Through Undercounter Back Bar Refrigerator
- Heavy-duty, wear-resistant, black, baked enamel finish exterior and galvanized steel interior
- 6 hinged, solid doors with locks and magnetic snap-in gaskets
- Features 6 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves and incandescent interior lighting
- Undercounter, pass-through design
- Front-breathing with automatic condensate evaporator
- High-density insulation is foamed in place
- Will maintain food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/2 hp, 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
With over 2000 models of food service equipment, Continental Refrigeration is a top "solutions provider" for all businesses! From restaurants and bars to bakeries and delis, this American company can provide you with innovative appliances.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
|Width||90 3/16 Inches|
|Depth||31 3/8 Inches|
|Height||34 15/16 Inches|
|Capacity||35 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Features||Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Number of Kegs||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Top Type||Below Counter|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- Is the interior compartment of this back bar cooler open or segmented?
- This back bar cooler features an open interior compartment, enabling the user to reach between sections, as needed.
Perfect for bars with limited space, this Continental Refrigerator BBUC90-PT 90" undercounter back bar refrigerator features space-saving convenience with top-quality performance. Its short stature keeps the unit from taking up too much vertical space, while the unique pass-through design is great for stocking the bar from one side and serving out from the other side without taking up additional space in the bar on a busy night.
Made with a black, wear-resistant, enamel finish, the exterior includes stainless steel reinforced threshold sills to make loading easy. The unit's 6 hinged, solid doors open up to a heavy-duty galvanized interior with a sleek, reinforced stainless steel floor. Each door features magnetic, snap-in gaskets for a secure seal and locks to safely secure your expensive or limited edition bottles. Inside, incandescent lighting illuminates the 6 heavy-duty and epoxy-coated shelves, easily showing your bartender the supply of specialty drinks, popular brews, or colorful, mixed drink ingredients.
This unit is front-breathing, which means that it can be installed under counters and in tight spaces where there isn't much clearance. Plus, while the high-density, foamed-in-place insulation holds cold air inside, the automatic condensate evaporator and the extra-large coil work to maintain the interior at food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures of up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks to the accessible, slide-out 1/2 hp condensing unit, servicing and cleaning this unit is quick, saving your time for more pressing matters. For operation, this unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 90 3/16"
Depth: 31 3/8"
Height: 34 15/16"
Capacity: 35 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!