This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- (2) 1/3 hp total left refrigerator sections and (1) 1/3 hp right freezer section
- Stainless steel front and aluminum interior and end panels
- Includes 3 self-closing doors with cylinder locks, lift-off hinges, and magnetic snap-in gaskets
- 9 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves and automatic interior lighting
- Automatic electric defrost and condensate evaporator for freezer section
- Will maintain food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5" casters enable easy cleaning
Other Products from this Line
- Continental Refrigerator 3RRFE-SA 85 1/2" Solid Door Extra-Wide Dual Temperature Reach-In Refrigerator / Refrigerator / Freezer - 71 cu. ft.
- Continental Refrigerator 3RRFE-SS 85 1/2" Solid Door Extra-Wide Dual Temperature Reach-In Refrigerator / Refrigerator / Freezer - 71 cu. ft.
Continental Refrigerator 3RRFE Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 835 lb.
- 85 1/2 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- 82 1/4 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Amps - Freezer
- Amps - Refrigerator
- 71 cu. ft.
- Capacity - Freezer
- 21 cu. ft.
- Capacity - Refrigerator
- 50 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Made in America
- Horsepower - Freezer
- 1/3 HP
- Horsepower - Refrigerator
- 1/3 HP
- Number of Doors
- 3 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 9 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator 3RRFE Details
With the Continental Refrigerator 3RRFE 85 1/2" 3 section solid door extra-wide dual temperature refrigerator / refrigerator / freezer, you can own a refrigerator and a freezer all in one unit, saving space and money! The two left refrigerated sections are perfect for your collection of condiments and produce, and the single right section is ideal for any of your frozen ingredients, from fish and beef to batches of spaghetti sauce. Thanks to its stainless steel front and durable, aluminum end panels and interior, this unit is also long-lasting and easy to clean. Plus, the performance-rated refrigeration system ensures efficiency. Insulated with 3" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation, this unit is designed to maintain food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Even on the hottest day of the summer, your food will remain cool and safe for consumption, whether in the refrigerator, or in the freezer!
Three self-closing solid doors are outfitted with cam action, lift-off hinges to make installation easy. Magnetic snap-in gaskets ensure a tight seal, and the cylinder locks add security to your food storage. The unit's 9 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves are illuminated by the automatic interior lighting, enabling you to quickly see your supplies. To add aesthetic appeal and quality, the flow line door handles are smooth, polished, and chrome-plated.
The unit uses R-290 refrigerants for the refrigerator and freezer sections, respectively. It also boasts an automatic, electric condensate evaporator, as well as an automatic electric defrost for the freezer sections. So you can monitor the unit throughout the day, two dial thermometers are mounted on its exterior. The unit features a 1/3 hp refrigerator condensing unit and a 1/3 hp freezer condensing unit. Two 115V electrical connections are required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 85 1/2"
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity (Refrigerator Section): 50 cu. ft.
Capacity (Freezer Section): 21 cu. ft.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 3RRFE
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.