Continental Countryside Charcuterie Kit
|Buy 1 - 3||$82.49/Set|
Other Available Types:
- Delicious taste of Europe is perfect for restaurants and gastropubs
- Includes traditional cheeses from England, Wales, and Spain
- Contains a selection of rich cured meats from Italy and Spain
- Makes 8 gourmet charcuterie boards; serving boards sold separately
- Ships refrigerated
|Package Size||3 - 7 oz.|
Semi-Hard & Hard
Soft & Semi-Soft
Speck Alto Adige PGI
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- What does this product's protected designation of origin mean?
- The European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status indicates that every part of the production, processing, and preparation process of this product takes place in the geographical region from which it originates. In other European languages, this indication may be referred to by different names and acronyms, such as DOP (Denominazione di Origine Protetta) in Italian, AOP (Appellation d’Origine Protégée) in French, or DOC (Denominação de Origem Controlada) in Portuguese.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
From the stormy coast of Wales to the sun kissed Iberian peninsula, offer your customers a taste of Europe with this Continental Countryside charcuterie kit! This gourmet set contains a selection of cheeses from Spain, Wales, and England, and cured meats from Italy and Spain. All in all, it's enough product to create 8 charcuterie boards that can be served as shared appetizers or added to a trendy small plates menu in your restaurant or gastropub. Each item is deliciously distinct on its own, and they also pair beautifully for unforgettable flavor combinations! Present these fine meats and cheeses with crisp crackers, slices of baguette, or hearty rustic bread, and top it all off with olives, almonds, fresh fruits, tart jams, and any other accompaniments you fancy! This kit does not include a serving board; offer these items on your favorite displayware for a truly showstopping presentation. This carefully curated kit makes it easy for you to offer a taste of the very best of the continent of Europe.
The cheeses in this gourmet kit offer something for cheese-lovers of all stripes to enjoy! First, hailing from sunny Spain, the Don Juan Don Wine goat cheese wedge is made from 100% pure, fresh goat milk and is soaked in red wine to add depth of flavor and create a gorgeous purple rind. This semi-soft cheese has a slightly acidic taste, yet a remarkably creamy, moist, and exceptionally rich mouthfeel. Next, inspired by the tough, rugged miners of Wales, Collier's Powerful Welsh cheddar has an intensely tangy flavor that is toasty, nutty, and subtly sweet. Its lingering aftertaste will be a pleasant reminder of the experience of eating this cheese long after you've finished! This sharp cheddar has a firm, slightly crumbly texture. Finally, indulge in a treat fit for royalty with "the King of English cheese," Tuxford and Tebbutt's Blue Stilton. This fine cheese is robustly earthy with uniquely sparkling minerality that's perfectly balanced out with slightly sweet, syrupy undertones. A thick, rough, biscuity rind protects the deeply creamy, crumbly, and almost spoonable honey-yellow paste with tunnels of blue veins streaked throughout.
Sample the variety that the Mediterranean region has to offer with the fine Italian and Spanish meats in this kit! All of the meats are pre-sliced, saving you time and eliminating the need for a bulky commercial slicer. From the legendary Iberian peninsula comes Don Juan's 3 year dry-cured Iberico salchichon salami. This cured salami boasts a complex and savory flavor, as well as a striking ruby-red color shot through with rich white marbling. Farther to the northeast in the mountainous South Tyrol region of Italy, Recla's Speck Alto Adige is cured with salt and spices, cold-smoked over beech wood, then left to hang in the cool mountain air for 4 to 5 months. The result is a richly flavorful, smoky meat that imparts just a hint of juniper flavor and is streaked with savory, buttery fat! Finally, a duo of quintessential Spanish meats from Don Juan offers a tantalizing taste of the traditional cuisine of the Iberian peninsula. The rich jamon Serrano, or Serrano ham, is coated in salt for 2 weeks and left to age for a minimum of 13 months; during this curing period, cool mountain breezes caress the hams, which lose their fattiness and transform into a delightfully rich, flavorful cured meat! The end result is a cured ham that's unlike any others, with a firm texture and a deep flavor that are unparalleled. The iconic Iberico Chorizo is made with the meat of Iberico hogs, a prized heritage breed that has been raised in Spain and Portugal for 10,000 years. The uniquely delicious meat of these hogs is ground and mixed with a blend of traditional spices that prominently features paprika. Its smoky, piquant flavor and striking red-orange hue makes it a memorable addition to your charcuterie board!
(2) Don Juan 5.3 oz. Don Wine washed goat cheese wedge - use 1.3 oz. per board
(2) Collier's 7 oz. Powerful Welsh cheddar cheese wedge - use 1.75 oz. per board
(2) Tuxford & Tebbutt 5 oz. DOP Blue Stilton cheese wedge - use 1.25 oz. per board
(2) Recla 3 oz. thin sliced Speck Alto Adige PGI - use 0.75 oz. per board
(2) Don Juan 3 oz. thin sliced dry-cured jamon serrano - 0.75 oz. per board
(2) Don Juan 3 oz. sliced dry-cured Iberico chorizo - use 0.75 oz. per board
(1) Don Juan 1.25 lb. 3 year dry-cured Iberico salchichon salami - use 2.5 oz. per board
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register