24" Green Velcro® Microfiber Wet Mop Pad
- Quantity Discounts!
- Microfiber material with looped end construction for long-lasting use
- Can withstand hundreds of washing machine cycles
- Integrated hook and loop attachment for secure fit on frame
- Color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
- Will not leave streaks or residue
- Durable sewn border
- Can be used for damp or dry mopping
- Perfect for restaurants, schools, offices, and hospitals
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Telescoping Microfiber Mop Handle
24" Aluminum Microfiber Mop Frame
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 Gallon Step and Shine Floor Cleaner Empty Container
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Increase cleaning ease by effortlessly collecting dust and dirt from your floors with this 24" green Velcro® microfiber wet mop pad. Boasting 100% microfiber construction and unparalleled versatility, the pad removes bacteria and other contaminants from any non-porous surface better than conventional cleaning methods. Its sewn border and looped end design increase its durability and lifespan, and it can be used for damp or dry mopping.
For added convenience, this mop pad can withstand hundreds of washing machine cycles. It also weighs less than your conventional cotton mop and features a hook and loop attachment for quick installation and removal of the head, making the process less strenuous than ever before. It can be used on any hard surface in your restaurant, kitchen, or diner for a residue and streak-free floor. Available in a variety of colors, these pads allow for proper color-coding in order to prevent cross-contamination. Simply use existing HACCP guidelines to assign a color to each area of your facility and use this mop pad on any hard surface in your restaurant, kitchen, or diner for a residue and streak-free floor.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Scrubble by ACS Industries MFFM24GR|
Broom and Mop Racks / Hangers and Closet Organizers
Lobby Brooms and Warehouse Brooms
Hard Floor Cleaning Chemicals & Polishes
Microfiber Cloths & Mitts
Mops and Mopping Accessories
Aluminum Foil Food Wrap Rolls
Wet Floor Signs
People Talk About:floors Microfiber mop washed cleaning different great Green works dry's
These green microfiber pads are also available in other colors to allow you to designate different heads for different areas of your bar or restaurant. Can be washed and reused as well.
Phil l. Posted on 02/28/2017
I use this microfiber mop to clean laminate floors and it works great. I have found the durability to be longer if I wash it immediately after using so that it stays soft and the cleaning chemicals don't harden the material.
Brenda M. Posted on 11/03/2016
24" Green Microfiber Wet Mop Pad having a blast testing these because we have lots of types floors applications and cleaning needs so I bought a ton of these
Juanell P. from PowerQuee Media Posted on 09/20/2016
I use this to mop a marble tile floor, works great with very little water spots left, dry's very fast and has held together well.
Brandy W. from SCCA Posted on 11/17/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register