- Vertical baffles catch solids and grease deposits in air
- Reduces fire hazards
- Easy to clean stainless steel construction
Customer questions about this product
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
This Component Hardware 301620 equivalent 16" x 20" frameless hood filter is constructed of durable 2" thick type 304 stainless steel with vertical baffles that catch solid deposits in grease-laden air, draining them out to reduce fire hazards. Its smooth surface allows grease to continually run out into hood collection troughs, and it includes drop handles for additional convenience.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFMP 129-2195 16"(H) x 20"(W) x 2"(T) Stainless Steel Hood Filter with Lower Bracket Hook
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFMP 129-2142 16"(H) x 20"(W) x 2"(T) Stainless Steel Hood Filter
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsFMP 129-2161 16"(H) x 20"(W) x 2"(T) Aluminum Hood Filter
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register