Other Available Fuel Types:
- Spring-assisted, vented cover; modular base
- 91,000 BTU
- Temperature range of 100-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Splash-proof controls and water tight electrical connections
- Electric spark ignition
- Liquid propane
|Cleveland SGM30TR LP Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||32 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Power Tilt|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||100 - 425 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||91,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland SGM30TR LP Details
With the 30 gallon Cleveland SGM-30-TR DuraPan liquid propane tilt skillet, you can cook up to 75 lb. of ground beef or make up to 27 gallons of soup at once! Its high efficiency heating system with electronic spark ignition provides up to 91,000 BTU of cooking power for superb heat-up and recovery times. Designed for versatility and ease of use, a tilt skillet / braising pan like this one can grill, braise, steam vegetables, simmer soups and sauces, or even fry chicken!
This tilting skillet's stainless steel clad 5/8" thick cooking surface is "bead blasted" to help prevent food from sticking, and it is also highly resistant to warping. Coved corners and an "anti-splash" pouring lip enable easy cleanup, while the thermostatic controls are adjustable between 100-425 degrees Fahrenheit for flexibility in food preparation.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 37"
Capacity: 30 gallons
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
Left to Right: 32"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register