Cleveland HA-MKGL-60-T Natural Gas 60 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Horizontal Mixer Kettle - 190,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 50 PSI steam jacket and safety valve rating
- 3 hp horizontal agitator drive
- Power tilt mechanism and 3" diameter butterfly valve for easy dispensing of product
- 60 gallon kettle; 190,000 BTU
- Spring-loaded blade scrapes entire jacketed surface
- Hot/cold water faucet with swing spout
- LED indicators for heat cycle and low-water warning
- Natural gas
You May Also Need
Boasting innovative designs for every application, Cleveland steamers are durable, affordable, and reliable. Cook foods fast and easily without flavor transfer with these units!
|Cleveland HAMKGL60T NAT Specs|
|Width||61 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||46 3/4 Inches|
|Height||48 1/4 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||48 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||60 Gallons|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||190,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland HAMKGL60T NAT Details
With a 3 hp horizontal agitator, the Cleveland HA-MKGL-60-T natural gas 60 gallon tilting 2/3 steam jacketed mixer kettle is designed to meet the high production requirements of food processing facilities or large commercial kitchens where cook-chill production is used. This stainless steel kettle's highly efficient "Power Burner" heating system provides 190,000 BTU of cooking power to quickly heat and churn large batches of soups, stews, sauces, and more to a smooth consistency!
Variable speed controls allow you to stir the kettle's contents, while a 3" diameter butterfly valve allows for easy dispensing of products for quick chilling or meal service. Alternatively, you can also pour out the contents of the kettle all at once by using the power tilt feature!
This kettle includes an attached hot/cold water faucet for easy filling and cleaning, and its spring-assisted dome cover traps in heat for even greater cooking efficiency.
This Cleveland 60 gallon tilting steam jacketed horizontal mixer kettle boasts precise solid state temperature controls, and heats evenly from all sides, which eliminates hot spots to yield consistently ideal results. A 50 PSI rating, higher than many standard kettles, further improves performance.
The Cleveland HA-MKGL-60-T 60 gallon tilting steam jacketed gas mixer kettle requires a 3/4" NPT gas connection, a 1/2" NPT water connection, and a 208-240V three phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 61 5/8"
Front to Back: 46 3/4"
Height (to kettle lip): 48 1/4"
Capacity: 60 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland HAMKGL60T NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register