Cleveland FI05220-1 Hs Clmp;Mah-4 Tridon 350-004
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Cleveland FI05220-1 Hs Clmp;Mah-4 Tridon 350-004.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Cleveland SK2159300 Insulator-Thermostat
Groen NT1144 Handle
Market Forge 91-7773 Gasket
Cleveland SPK13 Single Faucet; T1,Kgl25t
Vulcan 00-854605-00004 DISC & STEM ASSY 2IN DOV BP
Blodgett 40134 External Ring
Groen 118102 Steam Port Kit
Groen 142432 Deliming Cap
Get paid to review this product!