Cleveland 00934 1 Pint Pipe Thread Sealant (RectorSeal 5)
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
- Provides lubrication and protection for pipe threads, for use with hot / cold potable water
- Soft setting and slow drying - won't dry out in the can
- For use with most pipe materials except ABS and CPVC
- Immediate pressurization on pipe up to 2" and 100 psi
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting product literature for your equipment to identify the correct part.
This Cleveland 00934 Rectorseal No. 5 pipe thread sealant is a great choice for all of your plumbing needs! This product is a soft-setting, slow-drying pipe thread sealant that is perfect for use on a variety of pipe materials, including galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, reinforced fiberglass, and PVC. It is not for use with ABS and CPVC pipes. It is brushable from 20 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit to make application easy, and permits easy break-out without damage to the threads. It lubricates and protects threads and also reduces friction to allow for tighter joints.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Cleveland 24CGA6.2SES (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 24CGA6.2SES (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 24CEA10 (240V)|
|Cleveland 24CEA10 (208V)|
|Cleveland 22CGT6.1 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 22CGT6.1 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 22CGT3.1 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 22CGT3.1 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 2-21CET8 440/4803|
|Cleveland 2-21CET8 240/3|
|Cleveland 2-21CET8 240/1|
|Cleveland 21CGA5 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 21CGA5 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 21CET8 (240V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland 21CET8 (240V, 1 Phase)|
|Cleveland 21CET8 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland 21CET8 (208V, 1 Phase)|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register