We just ordered these dishes for our culinary arts class at our high school. they are heavy duty and durable. they help our students to learning plating techniques.
Other Available Sizes:
- Stoneware construction for excellent value
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes
- Ivory color makes dishes pop
- Narrow rim creates more serving space
- Simple, elegant presentation
Serve rolls, muffins, and sides with this Choice 5 1/2" ivory (American White) narrow rim stoneware plate.
Great for a variety of menu options, this plate provides simple style and function at your restaurant, cafe, or diner. With its classic design and durability, you can serve each dish with confidence to keep your guests coming back time and time again!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
"These are nice and durable plates for restaurant use. This size is perfect to give customers for sides they order or to split a small order. They stack really nicely too."Read More Reviews
Ivory (American White) Color
With its ivory coloring, this plate enhances any style or color of table linens, dinnerware accessories, or table settings. The elegant color also provides the perfect background to ensure that your entrees and shared appetizers pop on the plate.
Classic Round Design
This 5 1/2" plate works well as a side plate for dinner rolls or to serve breakfast favorites like muffins, danishes, and donuts. With it's petite size, this plate won't take up too much extra room on your tabletop.
Narrow Rim with Rolled Edge
The narrow rim expertly frames each dish and helps prevent messes or spills by keeping foods and sauces contained on the plate so you can create eye-catching displays.
Commercial-grade stoneware is intended for everyday use. Built to withstand the demands of a busy kitchen, this plate is a sturdy alternative to other lower-grade stoneware.
Choice is dedicated to providing you with catering supplies, paper and disposable supplies, small kitchen hand tools, and serving solutions at the best possible prices. Whether you are looking for a strong and durable utility cart or an attractive serving dish, Choice has just what you need at a price you can afford!
Compare to Other Products
- Top Diameter:5 1/2 Inches
- Interior Diameter:4 Inches
- Height:1/2 Inches
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 5 1/2" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Stoneware Saucer - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7 oz. Ivory (American White) Rolled Edge Stoneware Coffee Cup / Mug - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 4.5 oz. Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Stoneware Fruit / Monkey Dish - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 9 3/4" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Stoneware Plate - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10 1/2" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7 1/4" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Stoneware Plate - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 9 1/2" x 7 1/4" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Oval Stoneware Platter - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 11" x 9" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Oval Stoneware Platter - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 9" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Stoneware Plate - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 16 oz. Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Stoneware Pasta Bowl - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 13 1/2" x 10 1/2" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Oval Stoneware Platter - 12/Case
People Talk About:plates durable perfect dishes nicely order ordered better butter easy
Bought the plates in 2017 and have used them for hundreds of events. They are very durable and wash up great! About 85% for them have made it through the events without cracking a chipping and that is saying a lot!
The perfect bread or salad plate! These are attractive but also sturdy. They stack well, so storage is easy. I was also happy that none of them arrived broken.
We've ordered all her dishes from the restaurant. Our dishes or bowls or flatware everything. They are holding up very nicely only have maybe one or two in a month I'm kind a chip on me but I think that's to be expected. So we will continue to buy B
These are nice and durable plates for restaurant use. This size is perfect to give customers for sides they order or to split a small order. They stack really nicely too.
Very solid plates , i use them for side plates , perfect for an order of toast , wash well and hold up even better
These plates are perfect for desserts/baked goods! They are a good size, incredibly durable, and very easy to clean. They also don't get too hot when they are put in the microwave, which is a plus!
Tiny plate, maybe good for butter but that's really it. Regular sized pear shown in picture for reference of just how small it really is
We got these to replace mismatched saucers that we were using for biscuist sandwiches and buffet desserts. Have had many positive comments on them. One of our better choices.
These were much smaller than I had expected. But we put them to good use, they are great for a single roll and pat of butter! They still look new, even after 6 months!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register