Chicago Metallic 44896 StayFlat Perforated Full Size 18 Gauge Glazed Aluminum Sheet Pan - Wire in Rim, 18" x 26"
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Types:
- Wire reinforced rim helps maintain shape
- Made of durable 18 gauge aluminum
- Coated with AMERICOAT Plus glaze
- Non-stick coating reduces the need for oils and release sprays
- PFOA and PTFE free
- StayFlat design resists bowing
- Perforated for greater air flow and quicker bake times
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Baker's Mark PanPal 16" x 24" Full Size Quilon® Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 50/Pack
Baker's Mark PanPal 16" x 24" Full Size Silicone Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 100/Pack
18" x 26" Full Size Bun / Sheet Pan Liner - 100/Box
Pan Pal PTFE Non-Stick Reusable Full Size Pan Liner - 2/Pack
Ateco SP 24 SILPAT® 16 1/2" x 24 1/2" Full-Size Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat (August Thomsen)
16 1/2" x 24 1/2" Full Size Silicone Mat
Bagcraft Papercon 030010 EcoCraft Bake 'N' Reuse 16" x 24" Full Size Parchment Paper Pan Liner - 1000/Case
Bagcraft Papercon 030010 EcoCraft Bake 'N' Reuse 16" x 24" Full Size Parchment Paper Pan Liner - 50/Pack
|Length||25 7/8 Inches|
|Width||17 7/8 Inches|
|Edge Style||Wire in Rim|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Silicone Glaze|
Customer questions about this product
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
This Chicago Metallic 44896 perforated baking sheet is ideal for making your signature rolls, biscuits, cookies, and more! Made out of 18 gauge aluminum, this baking sheet features seamless corners which are safer and more durable than notched-corner pans. Its 1/8" perforations allow for better heat circulation, enabling food to bake quicker. They also keep your baked goods from getting soggy as they cool after they've been taken out of the oven. The 44896 baking sheet is one of Chicago Metallic's StayFlat sheet pans, featuring increased sidewall strength of up to 30% and tension bow technology which increases the pan's strength and prevents it from bowing. A wire located in the pan's rim helps to retain its shape through repeated use.
Each pan comes glazed with AMERICOAT Plus, the leading silicone coating technology used on all Chicago Metallic glazed pans. Using breakthrough silicone resins to achieve unparalleled results, AMERICOAT Plus is specifically formulated for bakeware applications and is suitable for contact with food per FDA code 21CFR175.300. This coating provides up to 30% more releases than other silicone glazes, reduces bread and cake pan oil usage up to 50%, is PFOA and PTFE free, and helps reduce staining.
Length: 25 7/8"
Width: 17 7/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!