Chicago Metallic 41854 BAKALON Pre-Seasoned Eighth Size 16 Gauge Glazed Aluminum Customizable Sheet Pan - Curled Rim, No Wire, 6 1/2" x 9 1/2"
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Curled rim helps maintain shape for extended functionality
- Made of durable 16 gauge aluminum
- Coated with AMERICOAT Plus glaze
- Non-stick coating reduces the need for oils and release sprays
- Dark color allows for faster bake times
- Hard-coat anodized surface won't chip, peel, or rust
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Width||6 1/2 Inches|
|Edge Style||No Wire / Curled Rim|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Silicone Glaze|
Customer questions about this product
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
This Chicago Metallic 41854 BAKALON pre-seasoned eighth size sheet pan is ideal for baking rolls, cookies, or proteins like beef, chicken, and fish! It is constructed from strong, 16 gauge aluminum, has a hard-coat anodized surface that won't chip, peel, rust, or interact with food, and is safe for use with metal utensils. Plus, the dark surface color absorbs heat when in the oven, allowing for faster baking times at lower temperatures. It even features a curled rim to help retain its shape through repeated use and can be used in standard or conveyor ovens.
This pan comes pre-seasoned with AMERICOAT Plus, the leading silicone coating technology used on all Chicago Metallic glazed pans. Using breakthrough silicone resins to achieve unparalleled results, AMERICOAT Plus is specifically formulated for bakeware applications and is suitable for contact with food per FDA code 21CFR175.300. This coating provides up to 30% more releases than other silicone glazes, reduces bread and cake pan oil usage up to 50%, is PFOA and PTFE free, and helps reduce staining.
Length: 9 1/2"
Width: 6 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register