Chef Specialties 08512 Professional Series 19th Hole 8" Customizable Ebony Salt Mill
- Quantity Discounts!
with your image or logo!
- Stands 8" tall
- Attractive New England hardwood construction
- Hand-machined top in golf ball shape
- Durable, non-corroding mechanism
- Easy-to-grip knob adjusts coarseness
- Perfect for any golf club, restaurant, bar, pub, or café
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my wooden salt and pepper mills?
- To clean your salt and pepper mills, wipe clean with a damp cloth or polish with a soft cloth for wooden mills. Do not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Do not immerse the mills in water and do not place them in a dishwasher.
Additionally, if your mill begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the mill. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the mill, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood mill will make it feel sticky or oily.
This Chef Specialties 08512 Professional Series 19th Hole ebony salt mill will be the perfect addition to your restaurant, bar, country club, or other sports-themed establishment. Standing 8" tall, the mill body is made from attractive New England hardwood. A hand-machined top in the shape of a golf ball gives this mill a fun and unique look. It is fitted with a durable, non-corroding mechanism, and can be used with any food-grade, dry salt crystals. The grinding mechanism is accompanied by a lifetime warranty so you don't have to worry about a faulty product.
Established in 1940, Chef Specialties was the first to bring American-made pepper grinders to the United States and Canada, and they have been making them ever since following a tradition of quality manufacturing.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register