This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Noble Warewashing I-E-LTH Low Temperature Door Type Dishwasher with Booster Heater - 208/230V, 3 Phase
Champion DH5000 VHR Ventless Single Rack High Temperature Hood-Type Dishwasher - 208/240V, 1 Phase
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Cleans and sanitizes approximately 37 racks per hour; 0.83 gallons per rack
- No need for hood, recycles heat to warm water and dry dishes
- 17" door clearance; automatically starts when hood is closed
- Field convertible phase and straight / corner configuration
- Built-in booster heater (70 degree rise)
- Single point electrical connection for easy installation
- Bottom-mounted controls; standard and heavy duty wash cycles
- 208/240V, 1 phase
If you're looking for a strong and reliable warewashing machine, then check out the Champion Genesis DH5000 unit. Not only is it NSF, UL, and Energy Star certified, but it's available in different configurations for maximum versatility.
|Champion DH5000-VHR 208/2401 Specs|
|Width||29 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/8 Inches|
|Height||81 7/8 Inches|
|Booster Heater Included||Yes|
|Dishwasher Style||Straight / Corner|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|High or Low Temp||High Temp|
|Racks Per Hour||37|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Usage||0.83 Gallons Per Rack|
Customer questions about this product
- Is there anything else I should consider before ordering this item?
- This item carries a 25% restocking fee for returns. Please be sure to check all necessary utility connections and installation requirements to be sure that this item will install correctly. Contact our customer solutions team if you have any questions so we can help ensure you purchase the right product and configuration for your needs!
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Champion DH5000-VHR 208/2401 Details
Any busy bar or restaurant needs plenty of clean dinnerware to keep customers happy, so make sure your business can meet demand with this Champion DH5000 VHR dishwasher! This high-temperature hood-type dishwasher is designed to keep your dishroom productive and efficient, able to tackle up to 37 racks per hour while using only 0.83 gallons of water per rack. And with a 17" high door clearance and standard or heavy duty wash cycle options you'll be able to wash anything with ease. Because this model also comes with Champion's ventless heat recovery package, it does not need to be installed under an exhaust hood, and it also uses the hot air pulled in via the recovery system to help dry the dishes. Smart design features make this unit easy to use too - an auto-start function begins operation when the hood is closed, and the interchangeable upper and lower arm design means you never have to worry about putting the wrong arm in the wrong place after routine maintenance. The automatic tank fill, automatic drain valve, and self-draining pump features let the dishwasher practically run itself, and the bottom-mounted controls let you easily see whether your unit is operating at the correct temperature. The sloped hood design on this model also works to keep hot vapors from burning the operator when the door is opened.
A built-in booster heater (configured for 70 degree rise) ensures that your dish machine is reaching the proper temperatures needed to meet health code standards. Additionally, this unit is engineered for maximum flexibility during installation. It is set up for a straight-through configuration but can be easily changed on-site for a corner setup with additional hardware (sold separately), and a single point electrical connection lets you get up and running faster. It comes ready for a 208/240V, 1 phase setup and must be hard-wired, but it can be field-converted to 3 phase. It requires a 3/4" NPT water connection, but the heat recovery package allows you to bring in water from a cold line (50 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit) and warm it using the heat the machine naturally generates, instead of pulling in hot water directly. This translates into further savings on your energy bill! The drain is 2" OD.
Width: 29 1/2"
Depth: 34 1/8"
Height: 81 7/8"
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Champion DH5000-VHR 208/2401
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register