This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Carlisle 6400418 Grove 12 1/2" Smoke Round Melamine Charger Plate - 12/Case
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stylish look attracts attention and directs eyes to plated food
- Temperature safe up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Textured surface enhances the appearance of plated food
- Stain resistant to acidic foods
- Embodies the look and feel of ceramic
- Crafted from long-lasting melamine
- Economical upgrade from traditional dinnerware
Other Products from this Line
Carlisle 6400218 Grove 9" Smoke Round Melamine Salad Plate - 12/Case
Carlisle 6402218 Grove 10 1/2" Smoke Square Melamine Plate - 12/Case
plus $105.99 / Case
Carlisle 6400118 Grove 11" Smoke Round Melamine Plate - 12/Case
plus $105.99 / Case
Carlisle 6400318 Grove 28.5 oz. Smoke Melamine Soup Bowl - 6/Case
plus $39.99 / Case
Carlisle 6402018 Grove 12" x 8" Smoke Oval Melamine Platter - 12/Case
Carlisle 6401318 Grove 27 oz. Smoke Melamine Bowl - 12/Case
plus $69.99 / Case
Carlisle 6401818 Grove 4.25 oz. Smoke Melamine Fruit Bowl - 48/Case
plus $109.99 / Case
Carlisle 6402318 Grove 8 1/2" Smoke Square Melamine Salad Plate - 12/Case
Carlisle 6400718 Grove 7" Smoke Round Melamine Bread and Butter Plate - 12/Case
plus $44.99 / Case
Carlisle 6400518 Grove 17 oz. Smoke Small Melamine Bowl - 12/Case
plus $49.99 / Case
|Carlisle 6400418 Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle 6400418 Details
Use this Carlisle 6400418 Grove 12 1/2" smoke round melamine charger plate to add an elegant and creative touch to your plated foods. The gentle striped design creates movement and interest while its smoke hue accents the rest of your table setting. This plate also incorporates an embossed texture and a darkened rim that enhances the appearance of your entrees and popular dinner dishes. This plate will prevent spills and messes by catching any excess food and protect your table while your customers enjoy their meal.
Made from long-lasting and break-resistant melamine, this plate embodies the look of ceramic and is an economical upgrade from traditional dinnerware. The plate is even stain resistant to any acidic food product. Use this durable, heavy-weight plate as a base setting for other plates and bowls to capture the attention of everyone you serve!
Carlisle is known for creating attractive, innovative, and useful products for the foodservice industry. Designed with everyday use in mind, each product is built to increase efficiency and profitability within your business. Carlisle's goal is to give foodservice professionals exactly what they need - quality products that make the work day easier. This goal is apparent in each and every product they craft, and has been since 1955.
Top Diameter: 12 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register