Carlisle 60908XRS Excalibur 8" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
$17.39/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Dent-resistant 3004 aluminum alloy stands up to the toughest foodservice environment
- Removable Dura-Kool sleeve keeps handle cool to the touch
- Durable Stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating
- Superb multi-layer surface resists scratching and easily releases food
- Cooks food evenly without the need for added fat or oil
- Great for eggs, pancakes, omelet stations and other adhesive products
- Riveted-on handle stands up to the toughest wear and tear with sturdy connection
- PFOA free
You May Also Need
|Carlisle 60908XRS Specs|
|Height||1 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Carlisle 60908XRS Details
Revolutionize your cooking with this 8" Carlisle Excalibur 60907XRS non-stick aluminum fry pan! This sturdy fry pan is anything but traditional with its stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating, superior to any standard coating seen amongst competitors. Great for adhesive products such as eggs, pancakes, and omelet stations, this fry pan makes clean up a breeze. With a durable 3004 aluminum body, cook your toughest foods evenly without the need for added fat or oil.
This fry pan shines amongst its competitors with its multi-layer surface created by the stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating micro-bonded to the substrate of the pan. That means greater longevity, easily released food and a more scratch resistant surface for even the toughest foodservice environments. Stay safe with the riveted handle featuring a removable Dura-Kool sleeve that stays cool to the touch. This gives chefs the peace of mind knowing both their pan and handle are up for any challenge!
To keep this non-stick fry pan working its best, be sure to keep temperatures below 500 degrees and although it boasts the best scratch resistant coating, metal utensils are not recommended for use with this pan.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
Carlisle 60910XRS Excalibur 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60912XRS Excalibur 12" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60914XRS Excalibur 14" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60907XRS Excalibur 7" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath 4781222 Jacob's Pride 12" Heat Resistant Nylon Tip Cooking Tong with Coated Handle - Heat Resistant up to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit
4.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
20 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
Vollrath 79300 Heavy Duty 30 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
8" x 3" Perforated Blade Turner with Round Blade and Wood Handle
People Talk About:pan STICK duty heavy fry perfect pans aluminum best BUILT
I use this pan for frying eggs. It is non stick, so it provides a perfect surface for cooking eggs, which are prone to stick. It is not good for high heat applications.
THIS IS A WELL BUILT FRY PAN.I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD RESULTS FROM THIS PRODUCT.THIS IS PERFECT FOR COOKING SMALL QUANITY FOODS. THE NON STICK SURFACE IS A MASTERPIECE.
8" Carlisle fry pan is one of the best pans i've ever bought. It is well made, handles good and i just can not believe the price.
these are perfect for making omelettes. the non stick coating works great, and the pan is very heavy duty and extremely durable. they will last you a life time!
Excellent quality for a non stick aluminum fry pan. It's durability will last a long time. Its a great pan to have in your kitchen.
Best non stick frying pan I have owned. Heavy duty aluminum, heavy duty rivets, well built pan, Feels good in the hand, heavy duty on the non-stick too. Will buy more
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register