$5.20/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit to excel in high heat applications
- Reinforced top and bottom corners prevent scratching and add durability
- Includes a peg hole for easy hanging and drying; convenient notched design ensures easy access to serving spoons
- Amber color provides product visibility and easy identification as high heat
- Universal design for convenient compatibility with most major food pan brands
- Carlisle 1053513 StorPlus 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
$3.29 / Each
- Carlisle 3088613 StorPlus 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
$7.79 / Each
- Carlisle 3088713 StorPlus 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
$8.99 / Each
- Carlisle 3088803 StorPlus 1/9 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
$9.99 / Each
- Carlisle 3088813 StorPlus 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
$9.99 / Each
|Carlisle 10537U13 Specs|
|Length||6 7/8 Inches|
|Width||4 5/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||375 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Carlisle 10537U13 Details
Store, serve, and transport food safely using this Carlisle 10537U13 StorPlus 1/9 size amber universal high heat flat lid with spoon notch. Capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, this lid is suitable for an additional 100 degrees Fahrenheit of high heat cooking and storage applications than most other food pan lids, making it great for extremely hot or cold food wells, holding ovens, or microwaves.
Even in high heat environments such as food wells, steamtables, and holding ovens, this lid's shape and color remain intact. Plus, it's great for use at made-to-order stations with a convenient notched design that ensures easy access to serving spoons. A defined rim around the lid ensures safe, stable stacking of multiple food pans for convenient storage options.
Plus, a forgiving textured surface reduces scratches to keep your lid in top condition. The top and bottom corners are also reinforced to prevent chipping and cracking for added durability. For optimum versatility, Carlisle Universal lids fit both gastronorm and universal pans in addition to other major brands (each sold separately). And the amber color is great for product visibility and high heat identification!
Length: 6 7/8"
Width: 4 5/16"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register