I love the fast shipping I always get when I order and these work great for what I needed. I am looking forward to my next order.
$5.97/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced top and bottom corners
- Peg hole for easy hanging and drying
- Carlisle 10441B03 StorPlus 1/2 Size Long Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10440B03 StorPlus 1/2 Size Long Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10240B03 StorPlus 1/2 Size Long Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2" Deep
- Carlisle 10241B07 StorPlus 1/2 Size Long Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10241B03 StorPlus 1/2 Size Long Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
|Carlisle 10256U07 Specs|
|Length||20 3/4 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
|Size||1/2 Size Long|
Carlisle 10256U07 Details
Keep food fresh longer with the Carlisle 10256U07 Universal StorPlus 1/2 size long flat lid. A defined rim around the lid ensures safe, stable stacking of multiple food pans (sold separately), while a forgiving textured surface reduces scratches. Reinforced top and bottom corners help prevent chipping and cracking during peak business. For optimum versatility, Carlisle Universal lids fit both gastronorm and universal pans in addition to other major brands (each sold separately).
The Carlisle 10256U07 1/2 size long lid is made of durable polycarbonate that can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, making it great for hot or cold food wells.
Length: 20 3/4"
Width: 6 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
People Talk About:order always fast forward great love needed next
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register