Carlisle 086403 2 oz. Black Japanese Style Ramekin - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Great for serving condiments and dipping sauces
- Sleek black color
- Made of heavy weight melamine
- Withstands temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Helps with portion control to minimize wasted product
- Angled sides help contain sauce
- Economical and durable for repeated use
- Ideal for sushi restaurants, tapas bars, and cafes
|Length||3 5/8 Inches|
|Width||3 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Trendy and durable, this Carlisle 086403 2 oz. black Japanese style melamine ramekin is perfect for serving soy sauce, ginger, and wasabi. Made of heavy weight melamine, it can withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Great for sushi restaurants, tapas bars, and cafes, this ramekin is a versatile addition to your dinnerware accessories. The black coloring is also perfect for showcasing a variety of colorful condiments.
Plus, the rectangular, angled sides help contain sauces and the sturdy base elevate your presentation. With a variety of uses, ramekins are also great for back of the house applications. Chefs can use ramekins during their prep work to hold spices, sauces, and freshly chopped herbs to maintain a clean and organized kitchen. A great addition to any kitchen, this Carlisle ramekin adds style and convenience to your tabletop!
Length: 3 5/8"
Width: 3 3/8"
Capacity: 2 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register