Carlisle 036507 1.5 Qt. Clear Supreme Crock with Lid - 6/Case
$54.75/CaseShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- 1.5 qt. capacity
- Durable SAN plastic construction
- Transparent for excellent visibility
- Stylish 1 1/2" deep rim
- Includes translucent, snap-on lid
- Great for holding salad dressings, oils, and toppings
- Ideal for salad bars, buffets, and cold food stations
|Carlisle 036507 Specs|
|Height||3 11/16 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||6 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Container / Lid Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- Are food storage containers and lids universally compatible with other brands?
- Food storage containers and lids work best when used with the corresponding container or lid. Using a different brand may vary the fit slightly due to variations in manufacturing. To achieve the best results, use a corresponding container or lid from the same brand.
Carlisle 036507 Details
Add some style and dimension to your salad bar or buffet area with this Carlisle 036507 clear 1.5 qt. supreme crock. This crock comes with a translucent, snap-on polypropylene lid that helps to keep contents fresh and prevents messes during transportation. With a 1 1/2" rim, this crock features a stylish, bowl-like look when it's dropped into food bar templates. Measuring 6 1/2" around the rim, it fits most template openings. This BPA free crock is made from SAN plastic and is also dishwasher safe, so you can easily and quickly clean it and reuse it.
Top Diameter: 6 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 6 1/8"
Height: 3 11/16"
Capacity: 1.5 qt.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:uses hard Great fit drop container bin
Great container. Many uses BUT when you drop them, they will crack, splinter, or break! Its kinda hard and sometime do not fit in the bin.
Turner D. from Black Box Pizza Company Posted on 02/06/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register