If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, or are interested in a hybrid/in office environment in our Lititz, PA or Tampa, FL locations, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team!
The WebstaurantStore is a leading e-commerce company that exists to meet the purchasing needs of food service professionals worldwide.
We are looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates who excel in problem identification and communication to join our growing company as a Drop Ship Vendor Specialist within our Drop Shipment - Order Optimization Department. This role focuses on vendor relations, problem solving, and process improvement, and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Vendor Specialist you will:
- Ensure that customers always have the most complete and up to date information about the status of their drop shipped orders
- Assist in the onboarding process of new vendors within our systems
- Collaborate with others in Order Optimization and internal departments to ensure effective processing of orders
- Manage and build relationships with vendors to ensure drop shipments are being processed timely and accurately
- Review reports to evaluate vendor performance and address areas of improvement
- Investigate vendor concerns and provide strategic solutions
- Communicate issues and propose solutions to improve processes, vendor relationships and level of service provided to our customers
- Propose additional reporting needs to enhance vendor performance awareness
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who are:
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong in critical thinking and problem solving
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Willing to keep an open mind, embrace the unknown, and have the grit to push through obstacles on the way to progress
- Computer literate
- A cover letter must be submitted with your resume
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees can also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Drop Ship Vendor Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and cover letter online today. Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.