If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
Clark Associates, Inc is the fastest growing distributor of foodservice, hospitality and janitorial supplies in the country. Products are sold through three channels of distribution, including WebstaurantStore.com, The Restaurant Stores, and Clark Food Service Equipment.
The Inbound Transportation Team is responsible for the process of importing thousands of containers per year from our global manufacturers to our domestic warehouses. We are a new and growing team within the Webstaurant Store.
We are looking for a data-driven and insightful individual who can take the initiative to identify inefficiencies in our supply chain and collaborate with the Inbound Transportation Team and other departments to solve them.
As a Supply Chain Analyst - Inbound you will:
- Design and run reports to provide valuable insights to the company
- Identify and implement processes to reduce cost or improve quality in the supply chain
- Assist in the process of deciding the supply chain providers we should be using
- Collaborate with other teams to complete cross-departmental projects
- Assist in other inbound tasks as needed
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate who:
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is proficient at aggregating, cleaning, and analyzing data
- Is curious about how processes work and can ask the right questions
- Is a strong communicator, capable of conveying supply chain ideas to other departments
- Is comfortable with change and is willing to keep up to date with the trends and issues of the supply chain industry
- Has integrity and will represent Clark Associates well with external providers
- Background in business/statistics/supply chain management preferred
- Proficiency in Excel required, proficiency with other statistical software a plus
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental insurance package, 401K match, and wellness programs. Employees appreciate using our onsite gym facilities or benefiting from the gym membership reimbursement program.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection.
- Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free.
- The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.)
- PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate in a professional environment with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
If you think this may be a fit for you, submit your resume and cover letter today!