WebstaurantStore is the leading restaurant supply & equipment e-commerce retailer. As a Food Stylist on our team, you’ll collaborate with other professionals that embody our core values: embracing the entrepreneurial spirit, displaying a passion for excellence, and always doing the right thing. You will serve the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide by being part of a team that creates meaningful product images that follow our brand standards. We carry 300,000+ unique products including large equipment, countertop appliances, dinnerware, textiles, consumables, and more!
Your responsibilities will include:
The Food Stylist is responsible for carrying out styling for e-commerce product photography and videography. They report to the Food Styling Manager with close ties to the Styling Manager. They collaborate with other creative team members that include other Food Stylists, Set-Stylists, Product Photographers and Videographers. Food Stylists ensure food is prepped and styled according to brand standards. A portfolio submission is required.
· Follows weekly production schedule to prep, plate and style food according to brand standards.
· Participating in weekly pre-production process and other essential meetings or brainstorming sessions.
· Operating with a big-picture perspective and using an understanding of business needs to prioritize tasks.
· Meeting monthly KPIs (key performance indicators).
We’re looking for a team member who:
· Provide a portfolio of work.
· Salary requirements.
· Has the ability to work full-time hours for this in-studio position.
· Be willing to travel depending on shoot needs.
· Must be observant, creative and be comfortable working within brand guidelines.
· Have 3+ years of previous food styling experience in commercial video and photography.
· Embraces change, shows agility, and is comfortable with ambiguity and working at a fast pace.
· Communicates effectively with multiple personality types both in person and through email.
· Demonstrates initiative and follows through.
· Finds a balance between organizational, personal, and team needs.
· Takes a seeks to understand approach when given feedback and implements changes as needed.
· ServSafe certification is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
· Competitive compensation.
· Comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs/gym reimbursements, and a 401k plan with a company match.
· Investment in your learning and education in professional and interpersonal skills.