WebstaurantStore is the leading restaurant supply & equipment e-commerce retailer. As a Merchandise Coordinator on our team, you'll collaborate with other professionals that embody our core values: embracing the entrepreneurial spirit, displaying a passion for excellence, and always doing the right thing. You will serve the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide by being part of a team that creates meaningful product images that follow our brand standards. We carry 300,000+ unique products including large equipment, countertop appliances, dinnerware, textiles, consumables, and more!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using a proprietary workflow management software and an understanding of business logic to meet all SLAs defined by the department by:
- receiving, unpacking, labeling, assembling and staging samples.
- using a barcode system to locate and pull items and prepare them for videos, photos, or 3D.
- disassembling/repacking products when ready, and preparing/shipping items that need to be returned.
- Participating in a weekly pre-production process and other essential meetings or brainstorming sessions.
- Operating with a big-picture perspective and using an understanding of business needs to prioritize tasks.
- Meeting weekly KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Maintaining the studio and warehouse spaces with a strong awareness of studio inventory.
- Supporting the photo teams as directed.
We're looking for a team member who:
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150 lbs and operate a pallet jack.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50-75 lbs.
- Can quickly and efficiently assemble and disassemble items including but not limited to sinks, ranges, countertop equipment, carts, shelving, and furniture.
- Embraces change, shows agility, and is comfortable with ambiguity and working at a fast pace.
- Is able to complete projects and assignments on time despite tight time restraints.
- Communicates effectively with multiple personality types both in person and through email.
- Demonstrates initiative and follows through.
- Has exceptional organizational skills.
- Has the ability to work full time hours for this in-studio position.
- Previous commercial photo studio experience a plus, but not required.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs/gym reimbursements, and a 401k plan with a company match.
- Investment in your learning and education in professional and interpersonal skills.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Merchandise Coordinator position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.