Responsible for the picking and physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of merchandise of varying sizes and weights using a fork lift, cherry picker or by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning, as well as physical bending, twisting, kneeling and etc. in a safe and efficient manner all within a warehouse environment. Deliver merchandise to the 3D staging area in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Uncrating/ recrating and assemble all merchandise. Past forklift experience preferred, but will train the right candidates on site.
Your responsibilities will include:
Using a proprietary workflow management software and an understanding of business logic to meet all SLAs defined by the department by:
We’re looking for a team member who:
· Can work full time hours for this in-studio position.
· Embraces change, shows agility, and is comfortable with ambiguity and working at a fast pace.
· Is able to complete projects and assignments on time despite tight time restraints.
· Communicates effectively with multiple personality types both in person and through email.
· Demonstrates initiative and follows through.
· Has exceptional organizational skills.
· Finds a balance between organizational, personal, and team needs.
· Is able to lift 100+ lbs. and operate a pallet jack.
· Previous commercial photo studio experience a plus, but not required.
2nd Shift hours are Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm.
What’s in it for you:
Comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs/gym reimbursements, and a 401k plan with a company match.
Investment in your learning and education in professional and interpersonal skills.Apply to this Job