WebstaurantStore is the leading restaurant supply & equipment e-commerce retailer. As a Production Assistant on our team, you'll collaborate with other professionals that embody our core values: embracing the entrepreneurial spirit, displaying a passion for excellence, and always doing the right thing. You will serve the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide by being part of a team that creates meaningful product images that follow our brand standards. We carry 300,000+ unique products including large equipment, countertop appliances, dinnerware, textiles, consumables, and more!
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Partnering with the Studio Manager and using an understanding of business logic to place orders for products that need photography.
- Receiving, unpacking, labeling, assembling and staging samples.
- Using a proprietary workflow management software and barcode system to locate and pull items for photographers.
- Disassembling/repacking products when ready, completing return authorizations, and shipping items that need to be returned to inventory.
- Participating in a weekly pre-production process and other essential meetings or brainstorming sessions.
- Operating with the big-picture perspective and using an understanding of business needs to prioritize tasks.
- Meeting weekly KPI (key performance indicators).
- Maintaining the studio and warehouse spaces with a strong awareness of studio inventory.
- supporting the photo teams as directed.
We're Looking for a Team Member Who
- Embraces change, shows agility, and is comfortable with ambiguity and working at a fast pace.
- Is able to complete projects and assignments on time despite tight time restraints.
- Communicates effectively with multiple personality types both in person and through email.
- Demonstrates initiative and follows through.
- Has exceptional organizational skills
- Finds a balance between organizational, personal and team needs.
- Is able to lift 50+ lbs. and operate a pallet jack.
- Previous commercial studio experience a plus but not required.
What's in it for You
Apply to this Job
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits that includes paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs/gym reimbursements, and a 401K plan with a company match.
- Investment in your learning and education in professional and interpersonal skills.