Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for self-motivated and creative video editor candidates. This role focuses on creating engaging video content for WebstaurantStore.com and for all of our social platforms.
The video editor will:
· Edit various styles of videos ranging from informative product demonstrations to training videos, how-tos and more
· Create motion graphics and perform color corrections as needed
· Export videos for the web and upload them to our website
· Assist videographers on shoots
· Produce video shoots as necessary
We're looking for someone with:
· Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
· Knowledge of lighting techniques, DSLRs, and professional video cameras
· Thorough and creative problem solving skills
· An eye for the small details
· A drive for accuracy and constant improvement
· Solid written and verbal skills
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular foodservice industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Video Editor position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.Apply to this Job