WebstaurantStore is looking for entry-level, self-motivated candidates who are interested in joining our rapidly-growing company as a photo editor. This role focuses on creating an informative, visual shopping experience for our customers and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a photo editor, you will:
- Edit images for product pages. Typical editing tasks include (but are not limited to) the following: removing products from a background, recoloring, compositing, and creating 360 degree images.
- Navigate vendors’ websites, image libraries, and FTPs to identify accurate, usable images for new products.
- Collaborate with the photography, content, and marketing teams in order to meet deadlines and retouch images for print marketing material, web mailers, product packaging, and internal resources.
- Upload images to the website while following standardized file naming and saving procedures.
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and efficiently in Adobe Photoshop.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Are receptive to feedback on edited photos and make workflow adjustments to minimize repeated requests for re-edits.
- Use critical thinking and take initiative to solve problems.
- Use professionalism when communicating verbally and in writing.
- Are attentive to detail and organized.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the photo editor position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Apply to this Job