WebstaurantStore, the web’s largest restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager to join our experienced search marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the SEO team, oversee the day-to-day activities of improving organic search results in major search engines, give input and ideas for SEO campaigns and strategies, and identify areas of improvement.
The SEO Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead a talented team of SEO specialists.
- Develop and maintain white hat link building strategies.
- Explore new markets for growth through keyword research.
- Create and promote new content in order to earn higher rankings in search engines.
- Investigate and analyze the web strategies of our online competitors.
- Work with our programming team to execute on-page SEO changes that will help search engines crawl and index our site more effectively.
- Stay on the cutting edge of search engine technology and news.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to set department priorities, to lead and work cooperatively to support their team
- Leadership, planning, management, organization and supervisory skills
- A strong work ethic. The SEO Manager doesn’t have a daily agenda given to them and they aren't told what to do each day by a boss. They set their own goals and look for opportunities to bring more traffic to our E-commerce site.
- Critical thinking. Search engine algorithms change daily and the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment and figure out what works now.
- Passion. The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job. They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves.
- Technical knowledge. You should be familiar with E-commerce and have a pulse on the latest and greatest of the online world.
Candidate additional requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with search engine optimization and link building
- Prior experience with large scale websites (200k+ pages)
- Experience with Google Analytics or a similar web analytics product
- Understanding of internet marketing business models and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google productivity tools
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic e-commerce career at the WebstaurantStore.com!
Apply to this Job